UX Designer kununuVienna, AT
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT IN THE WRONG COMPANY. JOIN US IN VIENNA or BERLIN.
With over 3.8 million reviews across 920.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work-life - should be able to give and get authentic und relevant insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work.
We believe in workplace insights that matter.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a tech and data-driven, fast paced environment to have impact with meaningful work in a growing, high quality-seeking Product Management team with an international scope.
A challenging task
- Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. That's what it's all about. We help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all.
- You build world class user experiences for the largest employer review platform in the DACH region.
- You thoroughly understand the user and customer needs and become a user advocate inside kununu.
- You work closely with the product management team to build new concepts and workflows.
- You collaborate our product design team to ensure that the concepts are realized in beautiful and functional designs
- You facilitate workshops and apply design thinking methods to work on future innovations as well as on ad hoc-improvements.
- You incorporate data analyses and business requirements in your design work.
A convincing background
- You bring several years of experience as a UX Designer/Researcher to the table.
- Your portfolio shows your brilliant and modern sense for design.
- You have extensive experience in wire framing and functional prototyping.
- You’re in the know about the latest design and prototyping tools.
- You ideally have mobile expertise as well as some experience with B2B products.
- You inspire your peers, are perseverant and driven, but are willing to compromise where necessary.
- You use your strong communication skills to effectively communicate and persuade designers, management and stakeholders of your product and design solutions.
- You ideally have previous experience with user research and usability testing.
- Your profile is rounded out through your fluent English skills - German is a plus.
An inspiring environment
- We believe that life is too short to spend it in the wrong company. With us, you work directly in the center of Vienna in a state of the art, data & technology driven working environment with flexible working hours.
- We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew, inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
- kununu is not just a great place to work, it’s a mindset. We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like 6 weeks of vacation per year, a highly modern office setup, individual training budget, home office opportunities, daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruits, free coffee & drinks - just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- We are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position due to legal requirements in Austria. Our salary range for this position is starting at 55,500 €. Be sure that our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary which is based on your experience and qualifications.