UX Designer Lighthouse LondonLondon, England, GB
We’re currently on the lookout for a full-time UX and UI designer to join our team in London (with a remote position being an option)
We’re after people who can create beautiful visuals and functional, well thought out interfaces for the applications that we build. You’ll be familiar with designing and documenting complete design systems and their component parts.
Research / Interviews
We are a research-led team, focusing on learning from users and stakeholders to inform the scope of our projects. We like our designers to play a key role in the research phase, using interviews and analysis to help shape our work.
Sketching / Wireframing / Prototyping
You’ll demonstrate content, hierarchy and layout through sketches, wireframes and prototypes – picking and choosing the appropriate tools for each project.
We use workshops to stress-test ideas and to help clients with strategic problems. We involve our designers to help push ideas around and select the best solutions.
Our ideal candidate
- At least 2 years’ experience in a professional design environment
- Familiar with working in an agile environment
- A lover of all things Sketch
- A great communicator with client facing experience
- A self-starter who’s able to manage their time and tasks well
- Someone eager to learn new techniques and help us improve
- Someone who has a grasp of the technical side of things (although no coding experience required)
- Bonus scheme and pension plan
- Free weekly company lunch on Fridays
- Weekly office yoga sessions
- Company creative outings and hack days
- Training and events budgets
- Booze (and non-booze) in the drinks fridge for all
How to apply
Submit an application
Please include for us
- Your CV
- A little bit about yourself
- Some recent work that you’re proud of
- A link to your portfolio
We are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies. All enquiries will be ignored.