UX Designer LOOP New MediaSalzburg, AT
Life as a Product Designer
You are a talented UX/UI product designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences and visual styles for websites and mobile applications.
You're a hands on designer and can be solely responsible for working on and conceiving creative design solutions. You are positive, proactive and feel at home in a fast growing and motivated team environment.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Enjoy interesting challenges and solving problems.
- Positive appearance and high communication skills.
- Love to work with international clients and within an international team.
- Good design portfolio in the area of UX/UI.
- Experienced at using Sketch, Invision and Adobe CC applications.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS and Motion Design is a plus.
- Ability to design interaction models for mobile and web solution.
- Creating information architecture, wireframes, flow charts, click flows and prototypes.
- Proven ability to produce interactive design works from concept to delivery.
- Motivation to manage your own projects and work under tight deadlines with passion for details and for the best user experience.
- Creating graphical user interfaces, assets and user for desktop and mobiles, as well creating designs with heavy focus on mobile applications (iOS, Android).
- Conceptualizing and documenting navigation-, interaction concepts, style guides and design systems.
- Facilitation of internal, external workshops, design-sprints and being part of client management.
- Design thinking and design sprint knowledge as well as experience are advantageous.
- Enthusiastic and curious about new technologies, tools, design and digital trends, as well sharing knowledge within the team.
Your entry level and starting salary will be based on your experience. To be considered for this role, send your application, CV and earliest possible start date to us.
1/2 day off every week in summer. So you get to enjoy sun, the lakes or few extra hours of sleep once a week.
Meeting up with global clients and getting some inspiration. Working on big projects takes you places.
Salzburg, New York City, Berlin, Sydney or Copenhagen. 5 cities, 5 offices, there is always an open desk for you.
3.200 sqm loft space and lots of breakout seating in our HQ. A perfect environment to work and hang out.
And much more
Language Courses, Visa Support, Conferences and meetups, Workshops and additional training.