UX Designer LuxoftMoscow, RU
Internal Automation Department is responsible for development, integration and support of corporate information systems aimed to help internal business processes run with maximum efficiency.
We automate the following business processes: client relationships, contracts workflow, purchasing, business travel, budget planning, invoicing, recruitment, personnel administration, time and resource management, etc.
The goal is to create user-friendly, modern systems and convenient interfaces. The challenge is to adapt and unite historically different applications into a smooth landscape with the unified User Experience, create and support guidelines, and drive the further improvement of the systems` interfaces.
- Work with the users, stakeholders and project teams on the vision of the system: UX audits, interviewing, shadowing, researching, etc.
- Visual and oral presentation of research results, conceptual ideas, detailed design and rationale
- Participating in the systems roadmaps creation, planning UX evolutionary development
- Conducting presentations and demos, gathering feedback
- Prototyping, design and guidelines creating, preparation of materials for developers, control of implementation
- UX design experience of enterprise systems
- Project conducting background in terms of UX design phase
- Understanding of SDLC process and strategy methods
- A portfolio of industry examples illustrating step-by-step UX design solutions to project requirements
- Knowledge of UX design theory, methodologies and best practices
- Proven experience with many of the following:
— User research, usability testing, contextual design and task analysis
— Interactive design
— Process flows/wireframes/prototypes
— Facilitation and workshop leadership
- Proficiency in UX/UI design tools like Axure, Figma, Balsamiq, Invision, Marvel, SketchApp
- Knowledge of specifics of working with various platforms and frameworks (SharePoint, Pega, Atlassian, SAP, Bootstrap, Android, iOS, etc.).
- UI design knowledge across different platforms
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Strong communication skills (listening and presenting) and ability to confidently present to a variety of audience types and seniority levels
- English at upper-Intermediate or advanced level
Nice to have
- Experience in conducting a variety of UI testing, interviewing and user-researching. Understanding of HTML, CSS.