UX Designer MonokotoShoreditch, London, England, GB
Monokoto is an award-winning design company based in Shoreditch. We work with ambitious global clients across many sectors. This gives us the opportunity to create exciting, groundbreaking designs that make a real difference to people.
Our User Experience practice is holistic and bridges both physical and digital worlds. As a Designer at Monokoto, you’ll be working within a multi-discipline team, and will be responsible for creating the best user-centric experiences possible.
You'll be involved in the early concept stages of a brief right through to delivery of highly detailed specifications and prototypes. Close collaboration with our clients is a must as you'll have frequent interactions with both their internal design, technical and business teams. We value people who possess both a strategic and detail-focused mindset, who strive to find beautiful, simple solutions to complex problems.
- Passionate about solving problems and spotting opportunities, with a hunger to design and make things better for people
- The ability to think big whilst being detail-oriented and delivery focused
- An excellent communicator both verbally and visually, who is at ease presenting and being client-facing
- Happy to work both within a team or take sole ownership of a task to drive projects forward
- Methodical, systematic and structured in the way you work
- Excellent design software skills and the ability to visualise/animate/prototype concepts at varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and test ideas - whatever tells the story the right way
- Always eager to learn and share knowledge
- Open to adapting your personal processes to those of the team and client
- The ability to deal with pressure and can work in a fast paced environment
- Salary will be dependant on experience level
Your responsibilities will be varied and will also include:
- Involvement in workshops - helping to plan, organise and contribute
- Involvement in user research and testing sessions - capture, organise and extract insights
- Contributing to the further development of the UX design process at Monokoto
- Mucking in with general studio tasks and activities
How to Apply
Please email us at hello(at)monoko.to with your portfolio, CV and a brief description outlining relevant experience. No agencies or recruiters please.