UX Designer Oval MoneyTurin, Piedmont, IT
At Oval we are looking to innovate the traditional finance space with a new completely disintermediated platform for saving and investing. We believe that intermediation is over, with technology disruption, in a number of industries, replacing the middleman. We want to do the same for finance. It is an ambitious task and thus we are looking for people to join the Oval team to help make this happen.
You will be part of a team of serial entrepreneurs with a global market experience in building tech startups and you will have the opportunity to change the financial market, by bringing better education and inclusion. You will be independent and can manage your own schedule but will be working with an international and diverse team of people that together have the mission to change the financial world forever.
In this Role you will:
- Collaborate with our product, design and engineering teams and help define features and UX for our app.
- Design gorgeous UIs for our apps from start to finish. We want to wow our users.
- Create memorable icons and marketing materials for the App Store and Play Store to make our apps stand out amongst the competition.
- Test innovative and intuitive interactions and animations by leveraging cutting-edge prototyping tools.
- Help effectively advertise our products online by developing catchy artwork.
- Occasionally design new branding materials to make us recognizable in any circumstance, both online and offline
Your Profile and Mindset
- Demonstrated design sensibility, with a preference for clear and concise work
- Great attention to detail and creative mindset
- Able to create concepts on the fly and to collaborate across teams to get things done
- Obsessive file organization skills
- Hungry to change the world starting from changing the banking experience
- Global thinking and acting
- Sense of humor and great attitude!
- 1–3 years of design for the web and mobile experiences
- Proficiency in Figma or Sketch
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent in both English and Italian
- Excellent layout, color and typographic skills
- Fintech experience will be a plus
Please provide a portfolio of work that shows a range of content you’ve created, such as video, interactions, product tours, educational materials, etc.
- Full time salary + Stock Options Plan
- Top class equipment incl. MacBook, screen, keyboard and mouse
- Your own Oval Money t-shirt and water flask when you join
- A budget to spend on learning and self improvement through conferences, books and classes
- Possibility to spend time across Oval offices and to fly to conferences around the world where Oval is participating
- Annual retreat for the team in an exotic location to dive into the new product features and growth strategy
- Professional development
We believe you are a hard worker, a visionary and a dreamer. We want you to think like a leader and act like an executor. We want you to have a big heart and a sharp mind.