UX Designer PHOENIXShanghai, CN
As designers, we are responsible for re-inventing the world we live in. PHOENIX is a design and innovation studio creating smart and substantial brand experiences that make eminent business sense and which touch people – today, for tomorrow. Since 1987, products, interactions, and digital ecosystems have been created based on the fundamental values of Logic, Morals, and Magic. More than 800 design awards (1st place – iF World Design Index, Design Studios) confirm the quality and continuity of the worldwide work. Today, the team comprising 80 international experts at the Stuttgart, Munich, and Shanghai locations – together with its partners – are creating a joint vision of Smart Living.
What will you be doing?
As Principal UX/UI Designer you are responsible for the design of the whole user experience (UX), whether it is integrated in products, apps or the web, within the field of consumer goods, automotive and medical. One of your core skills is in visual design (layout, typography, icon language, animations, guidelines, interaction …) and you inspire your team and multi-disciplinary work colleagues with outstanding creativity. With your hands-on mentality and innovative ideas you lead the way and are able to pass your experience on to others. You will perform independently in international projects as project lead as well as client manager in close cooperation with new and established clients, such as Audi, BSH, Deli, Fraunhofer IPA, Haier, Hansgrohe, Huawei, LG, LUQEL, Rittal, Stiebel Eltron, Still, Trumpf, Vorwerk, Wilkhahn
What do we expect from you?
- At least 6 years of professional experience, preferably in an international agency setting
- Experience in client management, workshops, presentations and as project lead
- Exceptional creativity and a particular feeling for extraordinary UX
- High level of self-motivation and the endurance to bring forward the visual design in a team
- Independent and cooperative functioning within the team
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English and/or German)
- Deep understanding of design processes and methods
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Beneficial: implementation of UI’s as interactive prototypes (e.g. HTML5)
What do we offer?
A super team that places great importance not only on competence but also on humaneness and a friendly way of being and working together. In addition, we conduct an extensive onboarding programme which will prepare you well for your new position, and you get a permanent job in a pleasant environment. A varied and challenging task as well as great regular team events.