UX Designer ProgressSofia, Sofia-Capital, BG
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a UX Designer in our Design & Customer Experience team.
You should be a methodical and thorough UX designer who has solid research and prototyping skills. We expect you to have demonstrable experience conducting user research/usability testing along with the ability to run workshops, create detailed interactive prototypes, journey maps, and other deliverables to help communicate their ideas.
You will collaborate with different teams that include Web Designers, Project Managers, Content Writers, Graphic Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and Business Stakeholders.
What you'll be doing most of the time:
- Create wireframes, prototypes, talk to users and brainstorm on UX problems
- Participate in the preparation of user personas, use cases, interaction flow diagrams
- Conduct research and user testing studies
- Use research insights to identify and prioritize opportunities, creating actionable design recommendations
- Challenge ideas/problems and validate solutions using data and insights from end-users and stakeholders
- Make complicated ideas easy to understand
- Participate in UX design concepts presentations to stakeholders
- Follow the established practices, UI patterns, and guidelines within the product
- Support and maintain existing Design Systems
- Strong professional Web UX focused design experience
- Expertise in UX design tools such as Axure RP, Adobe XD or similar
- Experience with generative and evaluative research methods
- Strong knowledge and experience of building Information architecture, User flow diagrams, Personas, Lo-Fi/Hi-Fi wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Ability to explain the thought process behind UX design concept, and rally people around stated design goals
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, and an inspiring work ethic
- Be naturally curious to figure out how things work as well as continuously question ‘why’, so you can suggest better ways of doing things.
- Demonstrated understanding of interface usability principles
- Demonstrated awareness and high level of interest in the latest trends in the field
- Good understanding of the technical foundations upon which websites are built
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you