UX Designer ProtonMailVilnius, LT
For those up to the challenge, working at ProtonMail provides an exciting atmosphere, and makes you a part of one of Europe's highest-profile startups. Together, ProtonMail and ProtonVPN have millions of users, and we are growing rapidly. We are looking for an experienced UX/UI designer that can turn complex tasks into modern, unique and easy-to-use products. ProtonMail has over 100 employees located in Geneva, San Francisco, Vilnius, Skopje, Prague, Zurich or working remotely around the world.
What You will do:
- Collaborate with technical and product teams to create user-centered web and mobile products.
- Keep constantly updated with best UX and UI practices and use them in Proton products.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- In collaboration with product managers, create wireframes and content diagrams.
- Participate in user testing to get a better understanding of user experience
Why work at ProtonMail?
- Startup culture where everyone’s opinion matters and can have a significant impact
- We work on interesting, challenging problems. Each day you will face a new issue, and there is never a dull moment
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement
- Do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world
- More than 5 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer, with a portfolio to prove it (please provide a link).
- Interest in constantly keeping up-to-date of latest trends and best practices
- Strong design expertise in mobile (particularly iOS), desktop (particularly Mac OSX) and website
- Ability to work well with ambiguity or when requirements are still in flux.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with managerial responsibility
- Prior experience in managing the end-to-end customer journey of a product (cross-touchpoint, cross-platform) considered a strong plus