UX Designer QuidcoLondon, England, GB
Quidco was founded in 2005 and has expanded rapidly from its Yorkshire roots to become the UK’s number one cashback service. We’re evolving as a business and looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our design team in Shoreditch, London to help shape and drive our creative direction.
About the Role
In this role you’ll be working on a product that is part of the daily lives of many shoppers and your work will help create a simple, seamless, and enjoyable experience for our members. We are looking for an experienced creative thinker to become a core part of Quidco’s design team and help us deliver the best shopping experience possible.
You’ll work closely with the product department working collaboratively to solve problems and deliver member-driven solutions.
This role is ideal for a strong individual who is passionate about design can think conceptually, and can confidently lead design projects from concept through to delivery, to a very high standard.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct user research and work with product managers and developers to improve our product features and develop new ones
- Produce wireframes, UX flows, low fidelity mock-ups, interactive prototypes, and high-fidelity visual design for the web and apps
- Create and test hypotheses in short cycles to incrementally evolve and improve our products
- Bring innovative ideas and design patterns to the table that help direct the future of the brand
- Champion a culture of innovation and experimentation
- Continuously evolve our iOS and Android apps
- Accountability for the quality of design output
- Deliver an exciting, effective, memorable, polished UI/UX
What You’ll Need
- A design portfolio is required to be considered for this role (PDF, Dribbble, Behance, Squarespace, website, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience designing for a range of responsive websites and mobile apps
- Sketch and InVision as well as experience of usability and interaction design, including UX and UI
- Experience of working for consumer web and mobile projects preferable
- Ability to work within a highly technical environment, as well as a good understanding of technical requirements and limitations
- A strong willingness to receive feedback, growth, and adapt to business needs
- Ability to rapidly switch pace depending on projects needs
With over 10 million passionate, savvy members earning over £800 million in cashback, we are committed to delivering on our collective mission of providing members with the highest savings, across the widest range of retailers, on the simplest and most trusted platform.
With engaging work, and brilliant colleagues you’ll find a healthy mix of talent at Quidco. We encourage a collaborative working environment where feedback is valued, regardless of role. You’ll have opportunities to grow your career and expand your knowledge in a fun, motivated environment.
If you are excited by change, and not afraid of a challenge, we’d love to hear from you – your voice, ideas, and passion can find a home at Quidco.
Benefits at Quidco
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays per year
- Long service award after 3 years +1 day per each year
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Uncapped double cashback
- Monthly and quarterly peer recognition awards
- Nest pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Private medical cash plan scheme
- Regular site-wide socials