UX Designer SalsitaPrague, Praha, CZ
We are a software agency focused on high-end web and cross-platform mobile app development. Our clients include both startups and leading international corporations like eBay and SAP. Our 75 team members include project managers, QA engineers and highly skilled full-stack software engineers. As we grow, we have been expanding our creative team, which include visual designers, UX experts and UI developers.
What you will be doing
We're not just looking for a designer, we are looking for new key member of our team. As such, you will be involved in projects from the initial brainstorming session through prototyping and creation of high-fidelity mocks. You will remain involved throughout the course of each project, reviewing new versions of each project and suggesting improvements to the design and user experience wherever appropriate.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Designing high-fidelity mockups and creating low-fidelity clickable prototypes.
- Communicating your designs to our internal team and to our clients.
- Helping us to evaluate and constantly improve our creative process
What we are looking for
- You are strong and experienced visual designer.
- Your designs are not just beautiful but take into account UX best practices.
- You have experience designing both web and mobile apps.
- You are an advanced user of either Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma or similar tools of your choice.
- Experience designing animations is a plus.
Some of our benefits
- Weekly "brown bags" with interesting lectures by team members
- Company dinners and beer tastings each month.
- Language courses (English, German, Czech for foreigners and many others).
- Piano/guitar lessons.
- Yoga lessons.
- Generous hardware budget.
- Flexible working hours with possible home office once a week.
- Fully stocked kitchen (fresh fruits and vegetables, coffee, tea, nuts, healthy snack bars, ...).
Multisport card, meal vouchers, 5 weeks of paid holidays and much more.
About our hiring process
Send us your cover letter with CV.
If we find you're a good match, we will schedule a 30-45 minute call with our UI/UX team lead, who will tell you more about Salsita and what we are looking for. Together you will go through your portfolio.
We will ask you to do a small homework exercise. It should take up to 2 hours of your time.
We will ask you to come for a final F2F interview.
We will make you an offer.