UX Designer StylightMunich, Bavaria, DE
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer with 3 years experience in the field to build the Stylight Websites and Apps.
Come join our team in Munich and work with the top brands in Fashion and Home & Living!
Your Key Responsibilities
- From wireframes to pixel-perfect designs, you are always ready to conceptualize new solutions with all device types in mind.
- You work with a team of developers to craft features from concept to final implementation and you love all the details in the process.
- Users are the inner drive that guides your work. That's why you create prototypes and incorporate users’ insights to constantly improve your designs.
- You analyze and research, and deliver fact-based decisions to bridge the gap between business KPIs and the best possible UX.
- You are able to think and work independently, but also a team player and you contribute your ideas to make strategic decisions.
- You are responsible for ensuring a consistent experience and look-and-feel of Stylight across all websites and apps.
- You give and take feedback from your team to continuously grow in your role.
What you bring along
- Your portfolio shows excellent skills at visual and interaction design, as well as the thinking process that you followed in your projects.
- You know your design and prototyping tools (Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Figma etc.)
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in the field.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English
- You can clearly articulate and explain your design decisions.
- You strive for perfection and care about details in your work.
- You are self-motivated and able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- You work closely with our engineers, stakeholders and product owner to define the best approach to a problem.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge would simplify the communication with engineers, but it’s not mandatory.
Your Future Product Team
- You will work in a tight-knitted, cross-functional team of highly motivated professionals.
- We take care of Stylight’s website and apps to work, look and feel amazing.
- We craft products from concept through launch to life. We are running lean. Build, measure, learn.
- We optimize the user experience and monetization of our websites and apps.
Why join Stylight?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- Together with Bits & Pretzels, we host daho.am, an annual developer conference with top-notch speakers and over 800 attendees.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Personal Development and constant growth is key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regulatory Innovation Days which help to share our knowledge throughout the company.
- We are family-friendly and healthy minded which is why we are doing yoga together weekly, get our daily rate of fresh fruits from the counter and enjoy spending time with one another outside of working hours from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com // tech.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via
about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English! Your contact: Laura Grassl.