UX Designer TantanBeijing, CN
Who are we
Tantan was founded in 2014. It is a social app which makes recommendations based on big data analysis and AI. The post 90s generation, which comprises of mostly students and whitecollar workers, make a large proportion of the user base. With a balanced female-male ratio and the high quality of the user base, Tantan has reached a total of more than 100 million sign-ups and up to 10 million daily active users. Tantan is ranked as the 4th largest social networking platform in China after WeChat, Sina Weibo and QQ.
Through the unique way of “swiping left or right” and accurate recommendation algorithm, Tantan has overtaken the last generation of social applications. Furthermore, through Tantan, there are over 1 billion fateful encounters and 10 million heart-beating matches every day. It has created a safe and creep-free environment for like-minded young people to develop friendship without pressure, so that romance can emerge naturally.
About the post
The founder chose the "chief" UX designer to face the founder. As a domestic social well-known brand, there are unlimited creative and product combat space. The existing teams are from well-known companies such as Northern Europe, Silicon Valley and BAT.
- Analyze UX problems and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business requirements and goals.
- Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications.
- Present design work to UX, Product, and Engineering teams, as well as stakeholders and executive leadership.
Needed Skills & Abilities
- Doer:Ability to successfully define and deliver projects end to end, working through obstacles along the way. Can operate from strategic to tactical levels.
- Analyst:Ability to own customer analysis starting with developing hypothesis and draw actionable insights from data.
- Problem Solver:Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges.
- Influencer: Ability to overcome resistance, influence and gain support from worldwide teams with facts and persuasion.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar.
- Experience creating services and applications on mobile devices.
- Familiarity with technical aspects of UX across mobile (app & web).
- Proficiency in UX design and prototyping tools.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design. This should also include approach and process.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders and especially to senior executives.
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations.