UX Designer ThereforeToronto, Ontario, CA
Therefore is seeking a qualified candidate to join our growing digital strategy department. The selected candidate will engage in projects and products with the strategy team in user experience research, strategy, and design. This is a work from home position, however, there will be a preference to candidates that are located within the Greater Toronto Area. Design Thinking approach is important to your success in this position.
A qualified candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience leading UX research and discovery workshops
- Demonstrable experience working with stakeholders in developing value proposition canvas, customer journey mapping, and identifying KPI/OKRs.
- A portfolio of wireframes, user interface mockups, and prototypes.
- A deep understanding of Agile principles
- Extensive experience developing design systems to be used for interactive interfaces
- A passion for designing great products and systems.
- A system of self-organization and management that aligns to a strong work ethic
- Ability to engage and speak with clients, and their customers with confidence and subject matter authority
- Ability to receive feedback and guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- A strong command of modern toolsets such as Sketch/Figma, Material UI components, interactive prototyping, flexbox/CSS grid, etc
- Formal education in UX design
A candidate will be given special consideration if they have demonstrable experience with the following:
- Experience working with mid-tier and enterprise clients
- Experience or education in marketing (strategy, or execution of marketing campaigns and deliverables).
- Experience or education in web development and/or solutions architecture (working knowledge of web technology, or advanced knowledge in systems design).
- Experience in graphic design, art direction and branding.
- Candidates that are located within the greater Toronto area.
Some of these benefits are temporarily not available as our offices are closed due to the COVID pandemic. However, once things return to normal, all of these benefits will again apply.
- Work from a modern open-concept social atmosphere overlooking the city skyline from Liberty Village
- Getting to work - There are lots of ways to get to the office: bike, street car, bus, train...
- Pet projects - Have a great idea you want to explore? Want to learn about a new process, technology or related discipline? We give you the flexibility and encouragement you need to stay up-to-date and relevant.
- Hardware / Software - All of our machines are top-of-the-line. You want dual-monitor, or even triple, no problem.
- Health - We provide a full featured health plan.
- Gym Membership - Gym membership in our building is free for all employees.
- - We keep the kitchen stocked with healthy snacks, drinks and of course, coffee and teas.
- High-Profile Clients - We work with amazing clients, many of which are household names. Our projects aren't always public facing, but are very often challenging and complex. We work closely with our clients to build deeply integrated platforms and products.
- Training and Learning - We have accounts with lots of online learning resources. Find a new one that we can benefits from? Let us know and we'll hook it up.