UX Designer TribeMunich, Bavaria, DE
IT is the backbone of the modern world. It enables the day-to-day business of us all, the secure operation of our telecommunication and power grids and the functioning of our governmental institutions.
IT has become extremely complex at the same time. Thus, specialists such as IT administrators ensure that critical IT infrastructure and applications can be operated without problems in these challenging environments. Our mission is to develop the best tools to support IT administrators to ensure they can fulfill their crucial tasks.
As one of the leading providers of IT monitoring solutions, our software ‘Checkmk’ monitors millions of hardware devices and software applications, from small IoT devices to systems in large and distributed data centers. Over 2,000 paying customers use the Checkmk Enterprise Edition on a daily basis, and our Open Source version has tens of thousands of users worldwide. By working closely with this community, we ensure that our product really helps our customers.
Join our growing company as a UX Designer (m/f/d)
- You create holistic user experiences that match customer and business needs for the entire product and major new features by transforming complex, technical processes in intuitive and pleasant experiences
- You drive user experience in our agile product development process from concept to delivery
- You are able to both conduct qualitative UX-research and create prototypes for testing and stakeholder reviews
- You create usability guidelines and UX patterns
- You are part of the Product Management team and work tightly integrated with our Consulting, Support, Development, and Marketing teams
- You have 3+ years’ experience in a relevant role similar to the described responsibilities including a degree in Interaction Design, HCI, UX Design or similar
- You have relevant experience in designing web-based applications, ideally in a rather technical, data-rich B2B environment
- You have a strong grasp of the UX process
- You have demonstrated skills creating process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and other UX deliverables
- You possess excellent knowledge in the use of prototyping tools, e.g. Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite
- You are experienced in data visualization, dashboard design and information architecture
- You enjoy working with a deeply techie user group
- You have an eye for details, you are empathetic and you know how to get your point across
- You are fluent in English and German and value interpersonal connections
What we offer
- The chance to make a decisive impact and shape the future of a dynamic, fast growing tech company while growing with your tasks and responsibilities
- A young team that embodies autonomy and fast decision making within flat hierarchies
- A product and company customers love
- A wide range of education and training opportunities
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions
- An office in one of the most beautiful, central districts of Munich
- Regular events of all sorts in a familial atmosphere
- Free coffee, cool drinks and fresh fruits
Interested? Then apply now! Send us your CV via email.
Mr. Thomas Rauscher