UX Designer TrivagoDüsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, DE
Can you thrive in a cross-collaborative, constantly-changing work environment where you’re given the opportunity to shape and improve design processes? Does the idea of working for an established, global brand excite you?
We’re looking for a passionate experience designer to help grow and expand our digital B2C products and services like trivago Magazine through evolving user research activities, inspiring unique approaches to product design and creating compelling design deliverables. This role requires significant experience and the ability to shape internal and external user engagement, coach other team members, provide design leadership and be comfortable leading internal stakeholders.
Do you have the necessary experience and innovative mindset to make an impact in this role and to create value for our users, products and services? Then apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Work on design-led user engagement helping to grow and expand our digital B2C products.
- Evolve user research activities on experience design projects.
- Inspire unique approaches with cross-functional workshops and brainstorms.
- Create inspiring design hypotheses, design deliverables with multidisciplinary teams to turn the needle for our B2C products and services.
- Explore, develop and define moments of engagement as well as touch-points between our users and B2C products and services.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 5+ years’ experience in all things experience design and in at least three specific areas of design such as user research, service design, digital product design, interface design, visual design or other related design disciplines.
- Experience in research and testing, map customer journeys, develop service blueprints, design desirable and feasible solutions for complex products and services and make opportunities tangible for multiple audiences.
- Ability to clearly communicate innovation and design concepts to team members as well as stakeholders using the methods and tools that best illustrate them.
- Relationship management skills to work with team members and key stakeholders throughout projects, ensuring buy-in for design direction.
- Ability to communicate and define project roles as far as design teams members are concerned, with clear responsibilities and expectations to team members throughout the project and build their confidence in where the project is going.
- Providing support for all aspects of experience design methods and tools for less experienced team members.
- Ability to proactively manage trivago stakeholders, manage project scope, risks, and updates to the broader team.
Life at trivago is:
- A unique culture with a strong sense of community and an agile, international work environment.
- The opportunity for self-driven individuals to have a direct impact on the business.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof is the driving force behind all decisions and determines the way forward.
- The chance to develop personally and professionally due to a strong feedback culture and access to training and workshops.
- Flexibility for all talents to contribute value and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- A state-of-the-art campus with world-class ergonomics that supports your health and happiness, 30+ sports and a multi-cuisine cafeteria to satisfy your inner foodie.
- To find out more about life at trivago, follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.