UX Designer TypeformBarcelona, Catalonia, ES
At Typeform, our purpose is simple: we want to reinvent how brands and communities interact. Video, interactive forms, conversational user interfaces, virtual reality—whatever the future of online interaction, we'll make sure that human-focused design is front and center.
About the Team
Our Creative team crafts Typeform’s brand, and helps position the company as the go-to option for building meaningful conversations at scale. We do this through beautiful design and unique user experiences.
Our team mission is to bring our brand to life. This happens through close collaboration with the whole company—from Product and Marketing to People Operations and Customer Success.
Typeform is entering a new stage and scaling quickly, and we’re looking for a UX Designer to help us evolve our brand as we grow.
Here’s Laszlito, our Creative Director:
“Join our creative team and start building compelling, conversational experiences that will connect with our audience and enrich our brand proposition. Here at Typeform we believe that every interaction counts, and we make sure that the user is at the center of every experience we create.”
About the Role
You will support the Marketing Growth team on the optimization of our web properties. This includes collaboration with the Research team and helping to design flows, wireframes, prototypes, and user tests to improve the user experience.
What you’ll do:
Work alongside UI designers, UX researchers and Marketing to craft, refine, implement, and communicate design vision and strategy across the organization. Champion empathy for people who use Typeform. Let their needs guide the solutions we provide. Ensure the delivery of a consistent user experience across the public website. Translate research into hypothesis and experiments. Work closely with your team and other designers to define, design, and iterate on user journeys. Take ownership of your work and responsibility for every step of the process—from global design to final details. Execute in a fast-paced environment where ambiguity exists. Invest in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to improve our design practices.
Here's what we’re looking for:
- You have at least 4 years of UX design experience in startups.
- You champion conversion optimization based on user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- You’re energized by hands-on work—sketching concepts, defining flows, and building prototypes.
- You’re fluent in English—it’s our working language.
- You’re proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative. You love wrestling with problems (figuratively—no leotards here ‘till Halloween).
- You have communication skills to translate ideas into plans that make strategy come to life.
It would be amazing if you also have:
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner