UX Designer Volvo GroupLyon, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, FR
Can you see the bigger picture and create simple, pragmatic user experience solutions that satisfy the future needs of the logistic supply chain?
Renault Trucks Product Design is looking for an experienced UX designer to join its multi-disciplinary design team at the Halle du Design (HDD) Lyon, France. Next day to next decade, the role of a UX designer at Renault Trucks covers a huge span of creativity and potential solutions both long term and short term.
Within the Halle du Design we have interesting and challenging projects, not only locally but internationally as a part of the Volvo group. Not only a great place to work but a great place to grow
We seek a passionate user experience designer to work as part of our internal team with UI and front end developers translating business requirements, technology, and user needs into meaningful solutions expressing Renault Trucks brand values.
Skills and qualifications
- Min BA/BfA or equivalent degree in Interaction Design, HMI, or a related design or behavioral science discipline of user interface design with consumer applications, mobile devices, telecommunications or automotive applications.
- Minimum 5 years of design industry experience
- Skilled in the participatory and iterative design process, developing user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Proficient with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch and Principle, Adobe Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Create and culture internal and external peer networks
- Open and transparent in communication
- Collaborate direct with end users and counterparts
- Inspire and nurture others
- Constantly evaluate the process and results
In this position you will report to the Design Director Renault Trucks and be located in Lyon, France.
If you have questions, please contact:
Paul Daintree, Design Director Renault Trucks, +33 6 65859103