UX Designer WhiteCollarsHeliopolis, Cairo, EG
About the Job
- We are hiring a Senior UI/UX Designer for one of our clients (Digital Marketing Agency) to create a user experienced focused design for several platforms by developing the concept design, Execute and enforce orchestrated quality control systems to ensure that finished products fulfill clients’ needs.
- Review information architecture documents and diagrams including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wireframe diagrams, comprehensive diagrams, and static prototypes.
- Translate creative brief into eye-catchy visual and layout.
- Create design artifacts that communicate complex ideas clearly.
- Conceptualize feature roadmap and prioritize the strategy, based on user research, testing, performance objectives, and brand goals.
- Create a vision and system for overall user experience across desktop, mobile, tablet, and smartwatches.
- Work alongside the web design team to build creative concepts for web projects.
- Conduct and facilitate design requirements, and implementation reviews.
- Design within brand guidelines with the vision to internationally rewarded.
- Ensure all creative web projects maintain a high degree of quality, consistency and user experience.
- Ensure world-class design quality end to end, across all design competencies, e.g. visual, content, motion, interaction design, prototyping, and user experience research.
- Oversee and create wireframes and high-fidelity designs.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager, Strategy team on creating a holistic user experience for digital designs.
- Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current and sorted/archived appropriately.
- Empower your design with AI-enabled digital experience and workflows.
- Consistently meets deadlines, proactively identifies and escalates potential roadblock to stakeholders.
- Present strategies to the Business Development and Project Manager team selling the vision that best support the customer’s business.
- Work closely with the Front-end Developers to assure the user experience output at its best.
- Continually ask for help, if needed, provide critical feedback to others, and champion the importance of design quality to Developers and Project Managers.
- Evaluate digital project features based on user-centered design principles and heuristics including function, content, and accessibility.