Web Designer BitsafeHouthavens, Amsterdam, North Holland, NL
To join its international team in Amsterdam, Bitsafe is seeking to hire a
Web and Graphic Designer (m/f)
(32-40 hours per week)
Bitsafe is the new name for Freenom and Verotel, two disruptive brands in the transactional online business space. Freenom is the world's second largest domain registration provider with over 35 million active internet domains registered. Verotel is a registered Electronic Money Institution processing millions of credit card transactions. Bitsafe brings these two brands together into a new service: a Bitsafe Basic Payment Account. Offering a “discreet account”, Bitsafe provides a Bitsafe IBAN, allowing account holders to take part of SEPA transactions and hold domain names and other digital assets. Purchases and ATM withdrawals can be made with the Bitsafe Debit Card.
As a Web and Graphic Designer you will be working with the management team and the Marketing Specialist of the company. Bitsafe's websites are made multi-lingual and one of your tasks is to ensure that these websites continue to work in all languages. You will furthermore ensure that the Bitsafe's style is used consistently throughout all communications.
Please note that as part of our services we provide payment solutions to high-risk businesses, this includes online adult entertainment websites. This means that you need to feel comfortable with adult content and interacting with the people who run those online businesses.
Your responsibilities will be:
- add value to our existing websites;
- design new websites from scratch;
- coding of websites;
- design beautiful offers and brochures for our company, which we use to bring in new clients;
- design newsletters for Bitsafe's customers;
- implement newly translated versions of web elements;
- maintain the same style set across the company.
As a minimum, you:
- have a university degree or university level;
- are a creative, self-motivated designer with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- like to create beautiful graphics;
- have extensive experience with all major design packages (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.);
- are not afraid of new technologies (PHP frameworks, WHMCS templates and others);
- can draw;
- speak excellent English.
Bonus points for:
MBA or Masters degree;
Experience in the online, payment, hosting or domain name industry.
What we offer:
- An international multilingual team in a fast and growing environment;
- A very competitive salary / pension package;
- A modern, spacious office in the Houthavens with beautiful view on ‘het IJ’.
Do you have a portfolio of work? Please add this portfolio (or a link to your portfolio) with your motivation letter.
Please send your motivation letter and resume to our HR department, via email.
We kindly ask recruitment agencies and headhunters to not come with an offer to find qualified candidates for our vacancies.