Web Designer DiabeloopParis, Île-de-France, FR
Diabeloop’s mission is to make technological disruptive innovations accessible to people with Type 1 diabetes. To fulfill this commitment we work everyday with families and patients to co-build projects with real-life positive impact.
Born, in 2015, out of a medical research project, our company gathers the talents of 60 team members, in Grenoble, where the headquarters are located, and Paris.
Our first product, the DBLG1 System, is an external medical device embedding artificial intelligence to automate insulin delivery. After receiving CE marking in November 2018, we are now focusing on a progressive commercial roll-out in Europe.
In order to support this strategy and the ever growing interest around Diabeloop and its solutions we are looking for a Web Designer M/W.
You decline and adjust the visual identity of Diabeloop on all its digital platforms, leaded by the Head of Brand & Communications and closely working with the Brand Design Manager.
You integrate visual contents and texts and ensure, with the entire team, the consistency of Diabeloop as a brand.
Your main tasks:
- Content design and integration
- Deployment of all communication formats, print (flyers, cards etc.) and digital, including web platforms pages, social networks, newsletter, banners
- Identify and promote improvement options
- Photo, video production support
- Degree in design or digital/communication with a master design
- Experience in maintaining professional and/or personal portfolio that showcases understanding and knowledge of design best practices, experience in producing high-end functional interface designs for responsive websites, landing pages, banners & emails
- Strong knowledge of social media networks and related best practices (Facebook,Twitter,Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn…)
- Happy and able to work in english on a daily basis
- Flexible for multitasking
- Team collaboration as a natural fiber
- Good sense of initiative
- First experience in the medical field will be appreciated
What we offer:
- Complex challenges attached to real life and having a real impact on patient life
- Synergy between the teams
If you want to join a company giving you the ability to have a job that makes sense, apply now!