Web Designer DotNetNukeSingapore, Central Singapore, SG
The Web Designer is responsible for the development and design of all major and minor web site and digital assets. The design/developer will be required to have the ability to create innovative web features and components to support all branded marketing campaigns through ideation, design, development, production, testing, and successful deployment.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering high-quality work on tight deadlines, are key attributes of this candidate. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress his or her career in web and traditional design in an innovative agency environment. Having the passion to succeed and the willingness to learn will help develop the individual's design and development skills, and help gain essential experience in the digital agency world and workflow.
- Design/Develop CMS based templates
- Create custom HTML from Adobe Photoshop/Fireworks based design files
- Familiarity with jQuery
- Able to debug simple SQL statements
- Familiarity with ActionScript
- Understanding of how web pages render on mobile devices
- Minimum of 2 years of design and development experience is required.
- Experience in developing websites, emailers and landing pages
- Experience with and a solid understanding of html/html5, css/css3
- Expert with adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Macromedia, Illustrator, InDesign, etc )
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- BS / BA university degree a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with DotNetNuke a plus, but not required