Web Designer Dubseo Ltd.Ealing, London, England, GB
We’re looking for a talented, hard-working, professional and ambitious designer to join our design and development team in our digital marketing and SEO agency in Ealing. Ideally, you’ll be available to start straight away, but we are considering start dates up to March 4th 2019.
You will be joining our SEO agency in London, where we are a team of nearly 50 people spread across a number of marketing disciplines. We thrive on solving problems and have a knack for getting things done on time and above expectation.
Ideally, you’ll have a degree in design and a portfolio made up of personal projects and, even better, a little bit of other freelance experience on paid projects. You’ll have a focus on digital, as opposed to print, design. You solve design problems for fun, and you can use Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Illustrator and Photoshop) in your sleep.
Role & Requirements
Here’s what you can expect to be doing
- Work on creating website wireframes based on research and observation
- Assist the developers on large projects and you may work individually on smaller projects from concept to delivery
- Work on web design projects and to be able to provide our developers with desktop, tablet and mobile layouts
- Branding, from concept to completion, as well as modernisations/re-brands
- Gather information from an initial client meeting to create a design brief which would then help the team during the concept creation phase
- Upload content to websites, including editing images
- Keep project managers and senior members of the team updated on your workload and the status of your tasks
- Manage time and tackle tasks in order of priority
- Be in direct contact with clients via email, telephone and face to face meetings
You must be comfortable with taking ownership of problems as well as solutions. Your clients should be happy with the work you do and feel confident that it aligns with their business objectives.