Web Designer EYWarsaw, Mazovia, PL
Every day EY wavespace Warsaw hosts innovation experience sessions for EY clients, partners’ incl. start-ups or internal EY teams. We also run design sprints working on new products and services. All those are geared towards helping EY clients to accelerate their digital transformations and change the way we do consulting at EY. To achieve wavespace goals we work closely with EY teams from all Service Lines and Brand, Marketing and Communication (BMC) team as well as with partners’ teams. All those stakeholders are members of wavespace community. Our Community Lead will act as a ‘concierge’ for our community members providing key connections, knowledge transfer and assistance to drive a businesses or build EY brand recognition in digital transformation domain. These role is internally focused (EY and our partners teams) with a success measured on attracting new community members and activating existing ones by creating a productive and supportive co-operation environment.
Tired of doing the same projects the same way over and over again? Join a new and diverse team of designers, entrepreneurs, and facilitators that are delivering products, services, and experiences for EY’s most innovative and important clients. You’ll collaborate closely with team members, including the lead service designer who is from San Francisco and utilizes modern design methodologies. You’ll own the delivery of UX/UI, but jump in and support other efforts, like research, service design, strategy, and facilitation. You’ll grow as a designer. You’ll ask “why?” and push back when needed. You’ll be user-centric in all of your work.
Your key responsibilities:
- As UX/UI Designer, you will
- Collaborate closely with other designers to evolve wireframes and concepts
- Generate look-and-feel visual concepts
- Create final visual design for handoff to developers
- Know and utilize UI trends and best-practices
- Advocate for users while understanding business goals
- Present designs and gain buy-in from stakeholders (peers, executives, clients)
- Gain feedback and iterate while keeping site of the business and user goals
- Support developers in bringing designs to life As a growing designer, you may
- Conduct or support user research
- Translate research insights into journey maps
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and presentations to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Translate research into concrete user interface design improvements
- Lead the entire design project from research to working prototype
- Lead and support UX, Service Design, and design thinking workshops with clients
Skills and attributes for success:
- Have 2+ years of experience designing high-quality digital products and services
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a limited time.
- Meticulous attention to detail, and a great sense of layout and typography
- Maintain expertise of the latest best-practices of UI design
- Awareness of technical constraints and limitations in designing for various platforms like desktop and mobile.
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary team of designers and non-designers.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the interface/graphic design field.
- Proficient in English & Polish
What working at EY offers:
- attractive salary and bonus scheme,
- work in a professional, dynamic and truly global team,
- intellectual Property Tax Benefits,
- clear development path with multiple learning and training opportunities,
- development opportunities in international multilingual environment,
- qualifications and certificates
- diverse experience in a variety of teams
- an individual training map
- flexible time and place of work
- dedicated Career Counselor
- EY Care & Wellness program and fruits in the office
- office with a nice view and in a prestigious location
Our workplace is disability friendly.
If you are interested please apply and add your CV in English and Portfolio.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.