Web Designer JumpClickHong Kong, Central and Western, HK
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design.
They should also have superior user interface design skills.The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts.
They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject
Compensation & Perks:
- Salary based on experience, plus commission upon promotion to Affiliate Manager
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance benefits
- 401 (k) Plan
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Half day Fridays for the Last Friday of each month if the revenue is increased from previous month
Apply for an opportunity to be a part of the JumpClick! Please respond with your resume and a cover letter stating why you are the right candidate based on the above qualifications.
Please email your resume/web page to contact address.