Web Designer Millennium ManagementSingapore, Central Singapore, SG
Who We Are
Millennium Management is a global investment management firm founded in 1989 that manages approximately $43.49 billion in assets as of June 1, 2020. Millennium has more than 3,100 employees with offices in the United States, Europe and Asia.
Over the last 30+ years, our mission has remained constant: to deliver the alternative investment industry’s highest quality returns to our investors, and to maintain a commitment to our principles of integrity, discipline and excellence.
- Software Engineers work on real-time financial trading applications and system development, analyzing user requirements, designing, implementing, documenting, unit and integration testing, building and deploying software
- Build high-performance, scalable, robust, maintainable, and user friendly applications
- Provide technical expertise to QA and Production support team.
- Work closely with other development or system engineering teams, and server administrations on various activities related to application integration
- Participate in application architecture design and code review
- Provide third level support on application issues.
- In depth knowledge of Rest APIs, Web Socket, React and Redux
- Working knowledge of tooling such as web pack, babel, and npm
- Proficient in using dev tool for debugging, performance profiling, and troubleshooting layout
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux is required
- Knowledge of various messaging platforms including Solace and Tibco is a plus
- Working knowledge Typescript is a plus
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of programming in financial industry, preferably in trading applications
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Fixed Income, Futures, of FX market knowledge desirable
- Working experience building trading applications User Interface is a big plus
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced global team environment
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral English
- Superior attention to detail and time management
- Quick learner