Web Designer Moët Hennessy Wines & SpiritsParis, Île-de-France, FR
Reporting to the Clos19 UX Manager, you will be accountable for (1) the enhancements and modifications of current/live templates of the site as well as for (2) the creation of new templates and pages required to implement new services. In all cases you will work very closely to the business teams centrally and in markets and be the custodian of the brand guidelines to deliver templates that are approved and ready to be integrated by the technology team and partners.
Creative Management & Conception:
- Manage the look and feel of the interactive channels consistently.
- Manage and update the UX Guidelines and processes.
- Maintain the site map and all customer journeys documentation up to date
- Create and update fully annotated wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Document requirements for content and asset production.
- Run ongoing multivariate tests and collaborate with all business teams to measure performance and gain insight.
Delivery for production:
- Deliver approved high-fidelity templates ready for technical integration
- On-going enhancement of site look and feel within the brand guidelines and ethos
Education: Master degree, preferably in creative or graphic design.
Languages: Fluent in English, both written and verbally. French and other languages advantageous.
Qualifications and Experience: At least 3-5 years' experience in Digital Design in Luxury and/ or E-Commerce industry or media/ creative agency.
Skills and knowledge:
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, interactive wireframe software like Axure, Web video delivery conversion tools or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience in liaising professionally across various internal teams and external agencies
- Experience of designing for Hybris websites, advantageous not essential
- Knowledge of current search engine optimisation standards and methodologies
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment
At Clos19 (www.clos19.com) you will discover everything you need to know - from the essentials to the exceptional. How to choose the perfect bottle for a cocktail party, a dinner or a gift. How to master the magic of mixology. How to sniff out the subtleties of the finest champagnes, wines and spirits. And how to tell the stories and secrets behind the labels. Learn about the vineyards where it all began, meet the cellar masters and peek into the remarkable lives lived on the terroirs of Clos19. You're in the right place to experience the Art of Hosting and the Art of Gifting.