Web Designer OSFParis, Île-de-France, FR
We are looking for a curious, collaborative Web/ UI Designer with a deep understanding of user experience, user interface, web design, and website development. You should have a strong understanding of graphic design, identity design, and branding. Exceptional visual messaging and communication skills are required as well.
Working primarily with web layouts and deliverables, including, web design, infographics and digital presentations. Your work experience should already include working with digital interfaces. You must have an awareness of how front-end developers work and the languages they use. Knowing how to code is not a necessity, however you need to know how to communicate with our development teams and how to create designs that take into account what is possible in the code.
- Understanding user journeys/stories and taking these into responsive ecommerce UI designs;
- Presenting designs to clients;
- Animating live design workshop sessions;
- Briefing designs to the development team and working with them to bring these to life;
- Consider responsive design guidelines and apply them to web platform, staying up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments;
- Demonstrate ability to influence projects from concept to delivery and ongoing improvement and clearly communicate the designs/strategies to key stakeholders;
- Deliver projects to meet deadlines based on stakeholder’s requirements, with a strong ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Proven experience as a Web/ UI Designer and a great portfolio to present;
- Design experience in e-commerce websites is desired;
- Creative thinking and problem solving;
- Great communication skills in English;
- Flexible and proactive approach;
- Deadline hitter;
- Team player;
- High level of commercial awareness.