Web Designer SalsifyLisbon, PT
Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
The digital marketing web designer/developer is an integral member of Salsify's Creative team, as you will be bringing Salsify's digital strategy to life across Salsify.com and our other digital touchpoints. The right candidate for this position is a detailed, organized self-starter with experience and passion for building engaging digital experiences from concept to launch. Ideally looking for a web developer who has a passion for marketing and can incorporate strong design, B2B digital marketing best practices, and marketing technology expertise into their projects.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Design, grow, maintain and optimize Salsify.com and our other digital properties
- Design and build engaging and interactive web pages within our Hubspot Platform
- Be a designer of everything digital (websites, email marketing, social media, etc.)
- Believe content and users inform design and interaction.
- Understand the interplay of design and development and have an appreciation for user experience
- Interface with our Web agency for back end optimization and development
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Experience with optimizing pages for conversion and demand generation.
- Experience in Enterprise B2B including working with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms (Marketo)
- Prior experience with coding email templates.
- Takes pride in being proactive and organized
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Salsify's mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify's growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person's achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know.