Web Designer Saviom SoftwareBengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Saviom Software is a leading Australian software firm in the enterprise resource and workforce planning space. We have clients in more than 40 countries around the world including large corporations such as PwC, Fujitsu, Siemens, Honeywell, DHL, Continental and many others.
Saviom has offices in Sydney, Vadodara and London and is expanding its team into Bengaluru to bring in its first members in its growing marketing team.
We are looking for a candidate who is able to create, curate and lead Saviom’s web design efforts. The candidate must be able to maintain and design Saviom's website, creatives, banners and email designs. Please apply if you fit the experiences and skill criteria listed below.
- Responsible for the maintenance, design and development of website, creative, banners and email design
- Responsible for creating wireframes/mockups for different marketing channels (desktop and mobile)
- Developing guidelines and standards for uniform branding
- Improve designs for existing webpages
- Working directly with operations to ensure a high reliability, stability and usability solution
- Understanding of social media, B2B/ product-based websites would be an added advantage
- Needs to be adept in coordinating with programmers and content writers
- Experience in the use of web-based programs such as Dreamweaver, Flash and Wordpress.
- Knowledge of Twitter Boostrap would be a plus
- Should have experience for responsive design & cross-browser compatibility
- Hands-on design and development experience of product based websites
- Exceptional design skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast paced, continuously evolving start up environment
- Ability to work with short deadlines and quick turn-around time
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of agency experience in designing and building product based websites
In order to be considered for this role, please send your CV along with samples of the web design work you have done previously by email. All of these components must be sent in order to be considered.