Web Designer SKS365 GroupRome, Latium, IT
SKS365 Group is a multi-licensed international bookmaker and gaming operator that has continued to make waves and evolve in the gaming sector since its foundation in 2009. Our flagship brand planetwin365 is one of the fastest growing sports betting portals and the SKS365 group is known as a leading betting and gaming establishment.
We set no limits on employee personal and professional development and are passionate about encouraging creativity and initiative while continuously motivating our employees to strive towards greater achievements.
We pride ourselves on acting fairly and ethically wherever we do business and our reputation is built on our values as a company, the values of our employees and our collective commitment to acting with integrity and we are looking for dynamic candidates who share the same ethos.
The primary aim of this role is to aid the design of multiple campaigns mainly relating to sports events throughout the year, involving our ambassadors and partner clubs. Producing work for all online and offline channels for all of Planetwin’s markets, you will work closely with CRM colleagues to produce e-mail campaigns to the company’s customer base while also supporting internal and external partners in re-producing campaign artworks for various media.
- Design of online and offline advertising and digital direct mail campaigns for various markets while ensuring a clean, consistent and professional brand perception across all marketing material
- Work on new campaigns and promotions from idea to finished concept, including landing pages, banners and other graphic material
- Supporting Internal and External partners with design related requests
- Design banners for affiliates, html banners, images, newsletters, landing pages
- Create new banners on a daily basis with the current events
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Help support marketing with campaign driven ideas and solutions
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in commercial art or graphic design and/or at least 2 years of experience in web graphic design and website administration.
- Able to effectively use Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) to layout, style and format.
- Creative mind set with solid design experiences including working with online and offline material
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver) with advanced HTML/CSS skills using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Able to work efficiently, effectively and productively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Proven capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Ability to manage (not just report) and challenge conventions while producing continuous improvements.
- Adaptable and willing to be flexible to cover the wide range of activities needed within a growing company
- Capable of providing informative and constructive recommendations, demonstrating clarity of thought and able to contribute opinions effectively.
What We Offer:
- Excellent “market rate” remuneration package,
- Company bonus and other benefits
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company offering defined career progression opportunities and a long-term clear career path
- Work in dynamic environment in our modern new office in Rome