Web Designer SOUNDBOKSCopenhagen, Capital Region, DK
Are you ready to become a part of the world’s loudest start-up and join our skyrocketing journey? Are you fueled by challenges and reaching ambitious goals in a fast-growing company expanding internationally? Do you eat and breath design and would you like to use your skills to influence how our customers experience the SOUNDBOKS brand? If the answers are all yes, then you might be the Web Designer we are looking for to push our website and brand to the next-level.
As a Web Designer at SOUNDBOKS, you will become a part of an international company with an entrepreneurial atmosphere and lots of ambition. We work closely together, we love what we do, and we do our best to make sure everyone in the team feels valued, respected and important.
These days we are taking our design to the next level with the help of a brand-new visual identity.
Therefore, we need a skilled Web Designer who is capable of wireframing and designing a website from scratch, employing our new design guidelines. Our team of web developers will ensure the latest technologies will be available so that nothing stands in the way of implementing cutting-edge web designs and keeping up with all the latest trends.
Also, our present website needs love too, as it plays an important role in selling our products. You will be responsible for taking our current design rules to develop the visuals of marketing campaigns as well as improving existing pages.
So, to conclude, here are your key responsibilities:
- Create prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop and innovate a design of the new website with the help of new visual identity guidelines
- Design pages and campaigns for the current website
We are next-level people. You too?
We like to push boundaries and want to turn the world into a huge party. To do so, and to fulfil the stated responsibilities, the following skills and experiences are required:
- Proven experience with creating stunning mobile and web experiences
- Demonstrable design skills with a strong portfolio
- Skilled usage of design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest web/UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Solid experience in creating prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Fluent in English
- The ability to work independently with a strong work ethic
Additional you shouldn’t be constraint to web design, but also have skills in general graphic design. The retail department and our outstanding social media ninjas need a helping hand when it comes to campaign visuals and the look of advertisements. And you never know what’s coming next.
As a person, it will be important if you consider yourself as a good planner, are inspired by a lively working environment and a good communicator, as you will be cooperating with several other teams within SOUNDBOKS. You need to have a passion for technology, e-commerce and start-ups.
Want to join the team?
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible. Please include a portfolio (Behance, Dribbble, email attachment or similar) to show us previous work or side projects. Applications without a portfolio will be ignored. Keep the application in English language, as we are an international team.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Stine Friis Mønster on +45 5189 1494 or send an email to stine(at)soundboks.com
We look very much forward to hearing from you!
In the early days of SOUNDBOKS, three high school friends