Web Designer SweetwaterFort Wayne, Indiana, US
Are you a digital creative who has a passion for crafting stimulating and engaging interactive experiences? Do you want to rub shoulders with other talented and fun-loving creatives? Then you may want to read on.
If you have a the drive, expertise, and creative chops for a role like this, let's talk.
- Work closely with clients and art directors to build and refine designs for web
- Determine appropriate site architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients
- Provide thought-leadership on web design best practices and next-generation digital trends
- Create high-fidelity psd mock-ups using Adobe products or related creative programs
- Collaborate closely with other team members on designs and digital experiences
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor's in web design or related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- Keen understanding of semantic HTML markup
- Background in developing for cross-browser compatibility
- Detail-oriented individual capable of self-management
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite, including file formats and optimization
- Stellar interactive skills and a "can do" attitude
- Strong work ethic and unafraid to do what it takes to accomplish projects
(Skills not required for this role, but will totally impress us.)
- Strong visual and technical portfolio
- Background in UX Design and information architecture
- Background in some form of writing or journalism
- Experience in other media (i.e. - photography, video, motion graphics)
Our goal is to be a unified creative team, so relocation to our headquarters in Fort Wayne is required. Working from home is not an option. Please fill out this online application and send your resume and creative work.