Web Designer TravelclickBarcelona, Anzoátegui, VE
In this role, the Web Designer will design and create web sites for our clients using our in-house CMS and Adobe Creative Suite. The web designer must have a good knowledge of front-end design, strong creative flair and good eye for color and layout.
- Creative website layouts ensuring good design practice and aesthetics
- Creating themes and customizing layouts for our client’s websites
- Applying UI and UX expertise and mobile first approach in every step of the process
What we are looking for
- Bachelor (or equivalent) in a related field.
- 1 + years of work experience and a good portfolio.
- Good understanding of responsive Web Design and UI/UX principles.
- Good knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, CSS.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Adobe XD.
- Experience in working with commercial CMS tools.
- Familiarity with content and SEO strategies.
- Up to date knowledge of latest web trends.
- Knowledge of the online travel industry is a plus.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Experience working in an international environment.
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
Must be fluent in English, other languages are a plus
Please submit both your CV and the portfolio