Web Designer VezeetaNairobi, Nairobi Area, KE
Who We Are
Vezeeta is a groundbreaking health technology startup operating in over 40 cities across North Africa and the Middle East. With over three million users and a growing portfolio of products, Vezeeta is currently expanding its geographical footprint across sub-Saharan Africa.
Vezeeta’s disruptive strategy, proven working model, and strong financial backing from major global, and regional investors, earned it a rank by Forbes as one of the top three startups in the Middle East and North Africa region.
Focused on improving the way healthcare services are deployed, for both patients and providers, Vezeeta is revolutionizing the healthcare industry. Using proprietary digital cloud-based solutions, Vezeeta has transformed clinic and physician bookings by creating a singular platform enabling comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every specialty across a multitude of insurance purveyors and medical networks.
Our vision is to create a transformational experience for online healthcare access!
As a fundamental member of the Vezeeta Africa team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
- Work with our respective country marketing teams to create country specific marketing campaigns from scratch to acquire both patients and healthcare providers.
- Create sales life cycle marketing materials, emails, and sales creative campaigns.
- Bring the Vezeeta brand to life throughout all creative asset libraries of digital and print assets.
- Collaborate with the marketing teams to create engaging motion graphics and animated experiences across multiple marketing outputs.
- Develop storyboards, graphics, and animations for a range of internal + external-facing content.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to manage projects, deadlines, and expectations while maintaining Vezeeta brand and visual integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Graphic Design preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design.
- Knowledge and experience in motion graphics a plus.
- Deep knowledge of Adobe CC suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects).
- Strong conceptual and presentation skills - you should be able to convey your ideas with confidence and clarity!
- Ability to work on a variety projects concurrently and to adapt to change in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Communicative (written and verbal), collaborative, and a “get-it-done” attitude.
- Social media design experience (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- A keen eye for video and motion graphic trends and software.
- Industry experience is a plus
Areas that Add to Your Strength
If you are...
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job -- smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process in a way that achieves mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
We believe that our people are the main driver of success in Vezeeta. That is why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full.
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
- A flexible working environment - we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free music – stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes
- Team Building activities and Culture Days