Web Developer Actualise DesignSydney, New South Wales, AU
Actualise Design is looking for freelance/contract front-end web developers specialised in custom coding web pages from scratch for overflow and project work. The applicant must have a strong portfolio demonstrating their ability to hand-write HTML, CSS and JS, without the assistance of pre-made frameworks or templates.
The work is available for local and remote individuals.
Required skills and experience
- Strong native coding ability in HTML and CSS to build provided design mock-ups
- Responsive development knowhow including adaptive and liquid techniques for mobile and HD devices, without relying on third-party frameworks
- Compliance with web standards (W3C validation)
- Cross-browser compatibility best practice and troubleshooting resolve for popular web browsers (e.g. IE/Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) within Windows and iOS
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator skills for exporting web optimised graphics (e.g. JPG, GIF, PNG)
- PHP skills
- Understanding of UX principles and UCD techniques
- Interface animation (e.g. via CSS)
- Experience creating eDMs / email campaigns based on HTML table based layouts and inline CSS
- Administering and configuring Content Management Systems (CMS) or eCommerce platforms
- Version control and technical documentation
- Server configuration (e.g. htaccess)
- LAMP experience
- Creative web design abilities
- Online portfolio
- Hourly / daily rate
To apply, please email your application to front-end-web- along with your resume/CV if available.
Recruiters and agencies not applicable.