Web Developer AircallParis, Île-de-France, FR
Aircalls mission is to transform the business phone industry!
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool. Our platform easily integrates with CRMs, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 5000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TravelBird.
As a Marketing Engineer you will be working with the Digital Marketing Manager, Content Manager and Marketing Operations team on our digital presence in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
What will be your responsabilities :
- You will collaborate with conversion marketing, PMs and designers to quickly ship new front-end experiments.
- Youll create marketing collateral,including but not limited to, flyers, slide presentations, landing pages, and banner advertisements. and landing pages)
- Youll be responsible for editing and maintaining Aircalls website, and collaborating with marketing and product teams on showcasing new features through effective design.
- You'll work closely with other engineering teams so you can pioneer new front-end techniques along with branding ideasYou will write modular, secure front-end code (JS, HTML, and CSS)
- You'll improve the team and company you will be an active participant in our culture ( brand,input on website and new initiatives)
What we are looking for :
- Design Skills : Sketch, Indesign
- Wordpress knowledge will be a plus, such as Basic Ruby knowledge
- Design is your passion. You can spend hours on Dribble looking for new ideas and inspirations
- You are rigorous, creative, autonomous
- You've built strong front-end development skills
- You have a real passion for front-end code
- You are experiment-driven and you have a collaborative mindset
- You are fluent in English
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment -- these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer :
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio, free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package with bonus compensation based on performance
- Yearly team offsites to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team