Web Developer CocusPorto, PT
At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver secure by design, tested software that implements user stories to a high quality
- Work in an Agile environment with a CI/CD model delivering rapidly into integration and production
- Produce micro services, serverless code and integrations that create end to end working solutions
- Collaborate effectively with peers, business and other stakeholders to truly understand business needs and how to get the best use from the product
- Update Agile tools with progress on current activity
- Provide accurate effort estimates to produce high quality work.
What we are looking for:
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with a UI framework such as Angular or React
- Comfortable taking UI look and feel designs and delivering them using the available technologies
- Working experience with at least one modern relational or non-relational database (Postgres/MySQL/Aurora or DynamoDB)
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and experience with API Maturity Model, e.g. RMM
- Experience designing and building micro services managed in Docker containers
- Knowledge of Cloud Services (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure)
- Good understanding of Cloud Security principles and how to lock-down a working environment in which the developer can build and deploy working collections of micro services
- Experience with serverless technologies e.g. AWS lambda
- Experience with automated testing and able to point to specific technologies used and benefits gained
- Appreciation of Big Data concepts like data structures, map reduce
- Experience with CI/CD technologies
- Working experience in Agile environment
- Experience using Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
What will be a plus:
- Experience with Node.js
- Rancher or Openshift knowledge
- Experience with Amazon Web Services Cloud
- If no experience with AWS, experience with Google or Azure cloud is still helpful.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the solution/application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Permanent Contract and salary according to experience
- Ticket meal
- Annual performance bonus
- Continuous development and training + Internal knowledge sharing
- Health Insurance
- Gym monthly subscription/sports club that can be replaced by a public transport pass - Be healthy / Environment Friendly
- Attractive recruitment Bonus - invite a friend to join our family and receive a fair compensation
- Extra holiday on Employee B-day
- Flexible schedules and remote work
- Pet friendly office at 5 minutes (walking from the beach) with coffee/tea and fresh fruit
- Public transportation aroud the office (Matosinhos-Sul metro station across the street)
- Local partnerships with strategic stores.