Web Developer Comagine HealthLas Vegas, Nevada, US
The Web Developer I works in cooperation with the Corporate Director Software Solutions (CDSS) for the management and development of Comagine Health websites, which supports a number of priority initiatives including Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) standards, corporate marketing/communications, customer/client services, beneficiary/consumer outreach and information and Web-based common information systems.
- Supports Web related service-desk tickets.
- Designs, updates, maintains and/or develops HealthInsight’s external and internal websites in cooperation with the CDSS Web Development team.
- Provides professional and functional web design in cooperation with Communications and the Web Development team.
- Ability to work in cooperation with other developers and work within established development approaches.
- Ability to work with customers to meet development requests on schedule and under an identified estimate of hours.
- Responsible for web backup and recovery processes.
- Responsible for maintaining uptime and availability of websites and applications in cooperation with the Web Development team.
- Ability to conduct large group or corporate trainings and provide clear documentation.
- Maintains precise documentation of development work and web systems.
- Implements web-based applications for collection, tracking and reporting of data; produces reports and website-related data entry.
- Works to meet 508 compliance on websites and online media when required.
- Assists with establishing and maintaining Internet and website connectivity requirements.
- Assists with customizing, upgrading, integrating and testing hardware/software applications for users.
- Collaborates with communications staff and project staff to enhance the effectiveness of HealthInsight websites to promote quality improvement for sub-tasks associated with the CMS contract as well as any other contract requirements.
- Assists with development of user documentation of applications systems.
- Assists with establishing and maintaining information security policies and practices of HealthInsight databases and information systems, including Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Data Management Plan, user account access privileges and physical security.
- Assists the systems administrators with HealthInsight’s intranet servers and security certificates.
- Recommends hardware and software needs to the CDSS; receives, logs, monitors, distributes and completes requests for internal customer service, including on-call consulting advice, technical support and training in the use of corporate systems.
- In conjunction with the CDSS team, coordinates, develops, implements and manages HealthInsight video and data communications related to audio-visual needs.
- In conjunction with members of the IS team, ensures that regular maintenance is performed and applied to applicable software solutions on all corporate servers, workstations, laptops or other mobile devices.
- In conjunction with the IS team, ultimately responsible for all HealthInsight users’ technological and end-user experiences.
- Provides appropriate recommendations from a variety of sources to support customer and system needs.
- Two years of experience and skill in word processing, basic spreadsheet and presentation software applications; familiarity with database software programs (Microsoft Office).
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple simultaneous tasks in a team environment.
- Strong working knowledge of common CMS platforms (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Linux OS and related server administration.
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET, C++, C# and other programming languages a plus.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer-related field or a minimum of three years of experience as a web developer with certifications preferred.
- Courses, or related experience, demonstrating an understanding of common development tools, applications and practices are required.
- Availability to travel as necessary.
Las Vegas NV, Albuquerque NM, Portland OR, Salt Lake City UT or Seattle WA, United States