Web Developer CoolblueToulouse, Occitanie, FR
What does a Senior C# Developer at Coolblue do?
You regularly participate in brainstorm sessions about user experience, data, and task flow with the UX Designer, Product Owner, and Data Scientists in your team. Besides that you will create disconnected, highly congruent, and testable code that can easily be maintained and is future-proof. Want to become Senior C# Developer at Coolblue? Read below to see if you fit the profile.
You enjoy doing this
- Working with various types of data stores, such as Oracle or Dynamo/Cosmos.
- Solving problems by using accepted best practices and principles, such as TDD/BDD, SOLID, and design patterns.
- Coaching your medior colleagues.
- Giving sprint demo's
- Creating pull requests in the application GitHub repo.
- Working on Git (and Github) and running tests in TeamCity.
- You recognize yourself in the following
- You have more than 5 years of experience as a C# Developer.
- You have experience with software architecture and building .NET applications.
- You have experience with Web API or MVC in .NET Core.
- Working with Scrum/Agile working is second nature to you.
- You have experience with automating and implementing recurring tasks in a CI/CD system.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z. We will make sure it goes well and give full support.
- Over 30 trainings in our Coolblue University to get a bit better every day.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- An extraordinarily good work environment with colleagues who make you happy, epic (digital) Coolblue parties, pubquizzing, and other activities.
- At this moment we all work from home. Ofcourse we help you creating the best home-office possible. Including a desk chair, laptop and blue colored garlands.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, and Italy, among others.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
Like what you see? You can become a Coolbluer, apply now!