Web Developer EricssonBudapest, HU
Being a student at Ericsson is special. We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Software Developer Intern.
The Ericsson Hungary R&D SAN Engineering Tools Budapest team is looking for an intern for Proof of Concepts development. TitanSim is a tool used in Ericsson for performance testing purposes. During the internship, in collaboration with our Architect, you will have to work on innovation projects, using Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) technologies, with the aim to ease the job of the testers who are using TitanSim. Besides, you will participate on the productification of the successful prototypes. This internship will allow you to have an overview of the industrial test tool development while working on some of the latest technologies.
By joining our team, you will
- Gain experience in driving innovative prototyping projects and in Big Data and AI/ML fields
- Get familiar with of state-of-the-art telecommunication protocols and testing tools
- Gain a better understanding of the functionality and the structure of the test tools
- Participate in the definition of the innovation strategy of the tools
- Work in collaboration with team members to develop and test prototypes
- Evaluate prototypes with stakeholders
- Participate into the transfer to the product of successful prototypes
Apply if you have
- Ongoing studies in a Hungarian university
- Solid knowledge with Python
- Experience and interest in Big Data, UX, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- A teamplayer mindset
- Good English language skills
It’s nice if you have
- Knowledge of testing concepts
- Familiarity with telecom or Internet protocols
- Experience with C, C++ or Java
What we offer
- Professional training courses
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage)
- Right next to the BME and ELTE campus, in a brand new building
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.