Web Developer EricssonBeijing, CN
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Ericsson Packet Core is currently looking for software developers that have knowledge in cloud technologies and tools, container/microservices and data communication for 5G. We are in the middle of a containerization/cloud transformation to meet the 5G journey.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
To be successful in the role you are:
- Education: M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Computer Science or Telecommunications or relevant Engineering
- Min years of experience: 5 years in the related area
- Domain experience: Virtualization, Cloud, Packet Core preferred
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- C, C++, Python, Java, Go
- Development on Linux
- Data communication and networking (Cloud networking, Container networking, Private/Public Clouds)
- Build systems (cmake, gnu make)
- TCP/IP, HTTP
- Shell scripting
- Experience in working with databases (Redis)
- Containers & Virtualization: Kubernetes, Docker, KVM, VMWare, Helm
- Service Based Architecture, Microservices
- Multi-thread, Shared-memory, Multi-queue
- Firewall, CGNAT
- Git, Gerrit, Jenkins
- Good English skills in writing and listening; Enough in speaking in English (Technical issues description)
- <10% travel averagely
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.