Web Developer FerchauBressanone, Trentino-Alto Adige, IT
Technical projects that pack punch. That's FERCHAU. As the market leader in engineering and it, we offer our more than 8,260 employees in over 100 branches in Austria and Germany innovative challenges in diverse sectors and industries - the entire world of engineering. Are you ready to forge new paths with us? Then take your opportunity at FERCHAU and set the course for your future.
[ Software Developer (m/w/d) C/C++ ]
Brixen & Tyrol
Creative and structured - your field of work is tailor-made.
- For machinery you design and develop applications in C / C ++
- You are responsible for the entire cycle: Gathering the requirements, create the software and implement it, as well as testing
- Together with the customer site you verify and test the software on the machines
- Active participation and collaboration as part of an interdisciplinary development team, which means to share knowledge and experience
Tailor-made and flexible - your prospects are outstanding.
- Development of expert competence
- Individual employee development programmes
- Staff events
Your qualifications are convincing.
- Successfully completed technical degree in business informatics, computer science or apprenticeship with a comparable background
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented programming, preferably in C, C++
- Experience in software development on embedded Systems (for example Raspberry Pi or Arduino)
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is required, and Itanlien or German skills an advantage
The minimum gross annual salary for this position is 42.000 EUR. We offer above-average pay as is typical for the market, according to your training, professional qualifications and experience. Does our offer sound to you like a successful conclusion? Then apply online or by e-mail now with our reference number FE84-74432-INN to Frau Lara Martens. Our promise to our customers is the same we make to you: We help you develop.