Web Developer Morgan StanleyBudapest, HU
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
- Work in the Corporate and Funding Technology department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus.
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement.
- To work on Agile environment looking consistently to improve ourselves.
- Exposure to work on different technologies which would diversify your expertise and expedite your career growth.
- Build technical Finance solutions that would enable reporting team to simplify and automate their work.
- Design and implement business intelligence solutions that represent the Financial metrics of different departments
- Monitor and track different key metrics for various organizational areas (e.g. Agile metrics, financial performance, headcount, or consulting management etc.)
- Automate manual processes and would efficient Finance processes.
- Enable solutions that would produce presentation decks for Firm Senior Management and external Regulators.
- Produce global and legal entity level reporting for key governance forums (Asset and Liability Committees) and regulatory meetings (e.g. Federal Reserve Bank (US), Prudential Regulation Authority (UK), Hong Kong Monetary Authority).
- Produce ad hoc deliverables and management reporting materials
- Strong, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Strong technical background and very logical mind to solve technical challenges.
- Solid programming skills on any of the following Java, .Net C# Angular, C.
- Ability and willingness to embrace challenges and creative thinker to solve them.
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced, high energy level environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and accuracy
- University degree (BSc or BA) technology disciplines
- 1-2 years of work experience coding solution on any programming language.
- Passionate for learning new technical solutions.
Finance Analytics and Reporting squad is responsible for delivering automatic solutions to Finance and senior management and internal business units. It also is responsible to define a framework for dashboarding technologies that would enrich the user experience on technologies such as Tableau and QlikView.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.