Web Developer Morgan StanleyBudapest, HU
[ Web Developer - Angular]
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
- have an active role to improve and evolve our trading/reporting applications
- take part in design and implementation of new UI applications using Typescript/Angular
- work with Agile development techniques, including continuous integration and continuous delivery
- be able to work with traders and desk strategists to gather and understand requirements of applications and tools needed by them #LI-JSR
- experience in front end web development, mainly in Typescript, Angular or strong willingness to learn it
- ability to learn new technologies quickly (eg: REST, Rxjs)
- ability to work with sales, traders, and desk strategists
- analytical thinking, good problem solving and communication skills
- confident written and verbal communication skills in English
You might also have:
- interest for financial markets
- good Computer Science fundamentals
- experience in formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- team player who is flexible and adaptable to a very dynamic environment
- test Driven Development/Behaviour Driven Development
The Fixed Income and FX UI Technology Group develops Trader Desktop and Web application used by traders, sales and desk strategist.
The team is distributed between New York, London, Montreal and Budapest, has 40+ members globally and 12 members locally.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit morganstanley.hu or LinkedIn for more information.