Web Developer ShippyProFlorence, Tuscany, IT
Present in 20+ countries ShippyPro is a multi-language Shipping Management Software that helps Merchants and Omnichannel brand to ship their e-commerce orders. Our customers are looking for the best way to deal with shipping and ShippyPro provides the easiest one. We love change and transformation, so we’d like to drive Innovation and Sustainability into the shipping world! How? Simplicity is one of our keywords. Innovation and Simplicity together make shipping accessible to everyone. ShippyPro is always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. We're building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work at ShippyPro. We have a no door policy, that means we encourage openness, honesty and respect for other points of view.
Our team members enjoy a challenging environment and they take care of each other, but mostly we are food lovers (the Italian one, of course)! Looking for a company where you can be part of a handsome team, shaping the future of global e-commerce? Welcome on board!
Please visit our website for more information.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Front-end developer with a deep knowledge of React.js, to join our IT team. You will be involved in building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be curious about new digital technologies and aspiring to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience. This is an opportunity to join a scale-up technology company and progress your career to a position that will help you to make a real impact and grow with the company.
We’re in Florence -Italy, but we’re also interested in remote workers (your availability is requested during our working hours).
- Use JSX and SASS to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve our websites
- Optimize applications for maximum efficiency
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability and user experience
- Coordinate with back-end developers during coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure graphic standards and brand consistency are of the highest quality
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven professional experience with React.js and Redux. Experience with the Flux or Sagas patterns are a plus.
- In-depth understanding of the modern web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- As a Plus: experience with other PWA frameworks, such as Vue or Angular