Web Developer ShipsFocusSingapore, Central Singapore, SG
[ Junior Frontend Developer ]
We are a rapidly growing, fast-paced startup that is gaining traction in a very traditional multi-trillion dollar maritime shipping industry. Our lean team includes web/mobile, UI/UX coders plus domain knowledge and business experts who have a very clear road map towards our vision in “Aggregated Shipping”. Our products have a strong focus on effective, beautiful design and great user experience.
You will be working with top shipping experts and a tech team to create features for shipping solutions. You will be responsible for front-end development creating web based user interfaces and mobile applications. Your familiarity in product design will help a good deal.
- Communicate, comprehend and work with Business and Backend to develop front-end user interfaces
- Work with product management, software engineers, UI/UX designers, and data engineers to deliver code for applications
- Write reusable code and libraries for future use
- Take ownership in each module and its features from initial discussions through to release
- Work with backend developers for continuous development and deployment
- Fresh grads with Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to code or willingness to learn to write code in Angular 6, Native
- Passionate about coding and problem solving
- Tremendously positive attitude
- Eager to learn and grasp concepts fast
- UI/UX design experience will be helpful
- Big plus if you have Tester Experience in UAT and QAT
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
We value skills, aptitude, and experience but more so to have a tremendously positive attitude and share our Company Core Values:
Achieve a step a time but with clear goal in mind
Build open and honest relationships
Conduct each activity conscientiously
Deliver service and value through simplicity
If you fit the profile, then don’t wait. Fill up an online preliminary evaluation form via https://goo.gl/forms/NPAcnaoM3idB5CWL2 and send your resume indicating expected salary and earliest available date by email. We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.