Web Developer SortedManchester, England, GB
At Sorted, we create game-changing delivery management software that sits in online checkouts, warehouses, retailer supply chains and on your smartphone. Our data-driven tech is used by some of the biggest retailers in the UK; we help them serve their global customers, making sure they have delightful delivery experiences.
Now is an exciting time for us, as we expand into new markets and take on the world.
Here, we allow you to carve your own Career path, whether you want to stay technical and remain in the tactical detail or if you want to move into leadership, we have a path to suit you and allow you to constantly develop.
Check out our team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHV0Zl17q5E
We are looking for a developer who has an obsession for creating web user interfaces, and who relishes converting complex data into streamlined visuals that are as functional as they are beautiful. You will be part of a small, focused team that will be building our next generation, unified UI for our platform of products. The team will be working with React, so we need you to be experienced and maybe even a little bit obsessive about the benefits of React.
We have a plethora of development teams that are building out our platform who you will be working alongside. There will be plenty of opportunities for learning, pairing and teaching one another different concepts, making our products delight our customers.
Our branding has a strong presence within the business and as you would expect we already have design guides on how to use it within a web application. This is along with a live product that has a series of components that can be enhanced and reused. You will have freedom to experiment with the most beautiful ways of presenting our products data and settings, along with access to our experienced product team that can help you visualise the end users perspective and guide you to surpass their needs.
You should be comfortable with:
- React - specifically building applications
- Node - you will be expected to take care of your own development environment
- Testing – we like to have build pipelines that can test every single build
- Mobile-friendly design/implementation
- Extra points if you have experience of:
- Micro frontend development experience
- Azure DevOps build pipelines
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Caching and managing the lifetime of cached data
- Performance testing
- React Native experience (we can discuss why in the interview)
- Very competitive Salary
- Remote working
- Life Assurance
- On going tech training and development plans
- 32 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays (combined with flexible working)
- Stunning city centre office space
- Free beer, coffee, breakfast and even massages.
If you’d like to hear more about the business and the benefits, just get in touch. Whether it’s over the phone or over a coffee, we’d love to speak with you.