Web Developer WindBarcelona, Catalonia, ES
We are Wind.
Our mission? To make transport sustainable for everyone across the world. We’re putting the fun back into commuting with our e-scooters, and we want you to join us!
Today we are powering over 15 cities worldwide and growing quickly to become a key player in the field of micro-mobility. With the launch of a new state of the art scooter, we are expanding our talented team to reach new heights.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated superhero to be our new Web Developer to support the growth and success of Wind. This role is based in Barcelona, and will support our website maintenance. What we are looking for is a creative, proactive and organised individual to take over and drive different website development initiatives. You will assist in updating information, creating new pages, applications, pop-ups, and integrating a Content Management System. You should be passionate about technology, sustainability and urban mobility.
If you’re hungry for a challenge, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely result-driven…then what are you waiting for? We wanna hear from you!
You will help with:
- Actively engaging in web creative design and development, such as new pages, landing pages, banners, pop-us, etc.
- Assisting in development of new features and enhancements of current website, and provide technical support.
- Writing and maintaining website documentation.
- Testing website updates across a wide range of operating systems, browsers and devices.
- Collaborating with external partners agencies and international internal stakeholders.
We hope you are:
- Familiar with angular / react / vue one or more front-end frameworks.
- Familiar with angular5, react, nodejs is preferred.
- Familiar with page architecture and layout, have certain experience in CSS and jst performance optimization, multi-browser compatibility issues.
- Familiar with H5 development, have a good understanding of the h5 page adaptation of different platforms for ios and android.
- Having good coding habits and the ability to learn quickly.
- Familiar with version managers such as git (relevant blog or open source git project is preferred)
- Pursuing or completing a degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other Technology related fields.
- Hands on, get-things-done mentality.
- Able to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Presenting an appreciation of global audience and subtlety of cultural differences across the world.
- Excellent English speaker. Additional European language is a plus.
- Available for part-time, 6 months contract
You will receive:
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, international team
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- A real challenge! (We’re a startup…no day is ever the same!)
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Come as you are! At Wind we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. While for this role we ask that you should be eligible to work in Spain, we remain an open-minded meritocracy. If you are a quick thinker, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely results-driven, we want to hear from you!